8500 Sehat Card
8500 Sehat Card program is a micro health insurance program implemented in various regions of Pakistan including Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) and Punjab. The initiative, carried out by the Government of Pakistan, works in collaboration with an insurance company selected through a national competitive bidding process.
As part of this program, more than 7.2 million families in KPK are currently benefiting from free outpatient health services provided through Sahat Insaaf Card. The objective of this health insurance initiative is to provide essential medical services while meeting the healthcare needs of eligible families in these areas.
Sehat Insaf Card – Check Eligibility Online Through this Portal
The Sahat Insaf Card program has provided vital medical assistance to a significant number of people. About 25,000 patients with appendicitis have received treatment through the Health Card, self-serving health care services at no cost. Additionally, more than 260,000 women have benefited from this program, receiving free heart surgery, which might otherwise be financially burdensome.
Additionally, about four hundred thousand (400,000) patients, mainly those suffering from eye diseases, especially eye-related diseases, have received treatment at no cost. This initiative has proven to be immensely beneficial by offering essential medical treatment to those in need, especially for conditions that would otherwise pose significant financial challenges for patients and their families.
Sehat Card Balance Check Online Latest Update 2024
The government of Pakistan has released many programs under the Ehsaas program for poor people. In which the health program is designed for the poor who cannot get treatment due to financial difficulties. Poor people can join this program and get free treatment up to 10 lakh rupees. Joining this program is very easy. Send your National Identity Card number to 8500 for a health card balance check online.
You will soon receive a confirmation message through this code. 8500 code is the official code of the health program. Through which the eligibility and registration message is sent to you. Read this article carefully to know the complete details. In this article, you have been told the complete procedure to get a health card.
Sehat Sahulat Program
The Sehat Sahulat program offers a comprehensive coverage panel that includes both public and private hospitals. This includes secondary non-medical health care services and treatment of secondary chronic diseases, including various medical conditions such as accidents, emergencies, cases of sexual abuse, kidney diseases, and even when necessary kidney transplants. Additionally, the program provides dialysis treatment for various diseases under its umbrella.
Notably, this initiative has provided medical treatment to a large number of patients in various conditions:
- More than 54,000 cancer patients have been treated under this program.
- The number of patients under treatment for stroke is between 40,000 and 50,000.
- About 80,000 people with heart diseases have benefited from the treatment, which was made possible only through the Health Justice Card, indicating that this healthcare initiative has provided critical medical care to those in need. Has played an important role in dealing with the situation.
What Is the 8500 Sehat Card Program
The government of Pakistan has made 8500 health programs for poor people. Through this program, poor people are unable to get their treatment due to financial difficulties. And suffer from many diseases. Due to this deaths are increasing day by day. The Government of Pakistan has designed the Sehat Insaf Card program keeping this situation in mind.
Poor people can join this program and get free treatment up to 10 lakh rupees. The process of joining this program has been made very easy. Remember that your national identity card is your health card. To use the ID card as a health card, you must first enroll yourself in the health program.
You don’t need to go to any office or any Tehsil office for registration. You can enroll yourself in the health program at home. For this, you must have a valid National Identity Card. If you are a person above 18 years of age, register yourself immediately at home using your National Identity Card. The complete registration procedure is detailed below.
Sehat Card Online Apply
The online registration process for health card checks includes simple steps to get a health card for medical assistance:
- Visit the official website of Sahat Insaf Card to start the registration process.
- Click on the registration button available on the website.
- Provide necessary details like your ID card number, phone number, and other required documents as requested.
- Your application will be forwarded to the Ehsaas Center office for processing.
- You will receive notification that your application is under consideration and being processed.
- After successful verification, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Your health card will normally be issued to you on the same day of registration.
- With your health card, you can access various medical services provided in hospitals across the country.
The purpose of this registration process is to streamline the acquisition of health cards for those in need of medical assistance, which will enable them to access healthcare services in hospitals as per the provisions of the program.
To enroll in the health care program and ensure a smooth registration process, you will need certain documents and information:
- Your NIC number serves as the primary identification document required for registration.
- An active mobile number is required to receive communications and updates regarding your enrollment.
- Providing your full residential address is essential for accurate record-keeping and communication purposes.
- Details about the number of people living in your household are essential. Additionally, there may be a need to verify that no one in the household is unemployed.
These documents and details are essential for successful enrollment in the health care program, ensuring that the health coverage provided reaches eligible individuals and households.