Bahimat Buzurg Program Registartion
Announcement of Registration in Bahimat Buzurg Program Government of Pakistan has started. Behmat Buzurg Program for senior citizens above 65 years of age. The program aims to help older people who are often dependent on others to meet their needs. However, the government of Pakistan has started government offices in Pakistan and Punjab to help the elderly.
The objective of this program is to protect senior citizens aged 65 years and above from livelihood risks and enable them to lead a dignified life. This program provides a monthly stipend of Rs 2,000 to senior citizens every month.
If you are eligible for the BISP program, you should enroll any elderly members of your family in the Ba-Himmat Buzurg Program. And get a monthly stipend to support them. In this article, you will learn the complete method of how you can get registered in a senior program. And how to get a scholarship.
Ehsaas Bahimat Buzurg Program 2023-24 Registration Now
The government of Punjab has launched the Ehsaas Bahimait Senior Program 2023-24, for which registration has started. Through this program, senior citizens will get help in the form of a monthly social pension of Rs. 2,000 provided by the Punjab Government.
The initiative aims to help senior citizens by giving them a stipend of Rs. 2,000 per month. Beneficiaries with a poverty score of less than 20 will be eligible for this assistance under the Behemat Senior Program. Initially, an allocation of Rs. 2 billion has been earmarked for the 8171 Ehsaas program administered by the Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA), benefiting 125,000 people in Punjab who are currently not receiving other social assistance programs.
Bahimat Buzurg Program Online Registration
Moreover, Chief Minister Punjab and Chairperson of Ehsaas Punjab Program Sardar Usman Buzdar inaugurated the Behemet Elderly Program under Punjab Social Protection Authority. He said that the initial budget is 200000 rupees. 2 billion rupees will be provided to 150,000 senior citizens through the Behimat Senior Citizens Program Cards by the Government of Punjab.
The objective of the Bahimat Buzurg Program
The objectives of the program are as follows:
- The objective of providing dignified social pensions to the elderly living in poverty is to increase their social inclusion in society.
- The program seeks to increase the ability of older persons to be financially self-sustaining.
- It aims to reduce the dependence on social networks of elderly people living in poverty or external assistance for their livelihood.
Khidmat Card | Ba-Himmat Buzurg Program
The Punjab government has introduced the Khidmat card for the welfare of senior citizens. The monthly financial assistance provided by the Government of Punjab will be transferred to your nominated bank account at the beginning of every month. There are two ways to withdraw this aid:
You can withdraw money from any ATM machine of the selected bank without any charges. Use your service card with the provided PIN to access your funds.
Another option is to withdraw free cash at any nearby Bank of Punjab payment center through your original ID card and service card.
Both methods offer easy ways for eligible individuals to access the monthly financial assistance provided by the Punjab Government.
Registration Process for Bahimat Buzurg Program
The registration process for the Bahamat Senior Program involves collaboration between the Punjab Social Security Authority, NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority), and a comprehensive survey. Here is an overview of the registration process:
- The program will be launched with a detailed survey facilitated by the Punjab Social Security Authority in collaboration with NADRA. The aim of the survey is to register persons, especially women aged 65 years and above, in each union council.
- The Punjab government has allocated Rs 3 billion for this program which will help 125,000 eligible people.
- The government will conduct a household and community survey to estimate the number of elderly persons (elderly) living in each area.
- Collaboration with NADRA is essential to ensure the accuracy of details of senior citizens.
- The Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA) will verify and compile a comprehensive list of eligible senior citizens identified during the survey of all union councils.
- Once the eligible list is prepared, the registration process for the Behemet Senior Program will begin.
- The process involves a systematic process of surveying, verification, and collaboration among government agencies to ensure the inclusion of eligible seniors in the Behimat Senior Program.
- Applicants should be above 65 years of age. However, being over this age does not automatically guarantee eligibility for the program.
- Seniors with a poverty score of 20 or less are eligible for the Behemoth Senior Program. This score is an essential determinant of eligibility.
- Only one family member is allowed to apply for the Behimat Senior Program. It is important to note that multiple members of the same family cannot apply for this assistance.