Registration in the Benazir Taleemi Program has resumed. If you want to check your eligibility in this program and you want to enroll your children in this program. So apply now for this program and get your children’s quarterly installment amount every two months. Which is 1500 to 4500 rupees being given to the poor.
If you belong to a poor and deserving families then you can be eligible for this program. Also, the eligibility criteria specified by the Government of Pakistan to join this program are detailed in this article. If you fulfill these criteria then you can easily join the 8171 Benazir Taleemi Scheme and teach your children. This scheme is especially for poor people who cannot send their children to school due to financial difficulties and put them to work at an early age.
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif
If you also belong to a poor family then apply for this scheme. After applying for this scheme you have to check your eligibility. The eligibility check procedure is very easy. You have two options through which you can easily check your eligibility. So you can check for yourself through your simple mobile phone and also check your eligibility online through the 8117 portal.
You Can Also Read: Track Your Child’s BISP Payments Easily
If you want to get a cash amount of 8500 from BISP along with child benefits every month, you also need to re-register yourself in this program. Remember, when a woman in your family starts receiving money from the BISP program, your children will also start receiving money. Apply for this program as soon as possible so that you can get the money from the Government of Pakistan.
Latest Update Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif 2024
Apart from this, if you are a family who are already studying and are receiving monthly installments from the government of Pakistan which is Rs 1500 to Rs 4500. But suddenly your account has been blocked and you are worried, remember now money is being given to the blocked account as well. Also, those that throw a specific code error are now resolved. Visit your nearest Benazir office now and update your survey so that your installment is re-transferred to your account.
You Can Also Read: Get 9000 Message Receive From 8171
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Eligibility Criteria
Students from poor Families New Registration Announcement If your family does not get BISP payments, you can still apply.
If you meet the following criteria:
- Age limit For primary education (grades 1-5), you must be between 4 and 12 years old.
- For secondary education (grades 6-10), you must be between 8 and 18 years of age.
- For upper secondary education (grades 11-12 and equivalent), the age limit is 13-22 years.
- Regular school attendance is very important
- You must maintain at least 70% attendance in the academic quarter to receive the scholarship.
- Make sure you are enrolled in a recognized government school or a private school registered with the BISE board.
How to Apply?
If you belong to a poor and hardworking family and you have not yet been able to join the Benazir Education Scholarship Program. And now you want to apply.
So follow the following procedure and register yourself and get financial assistance:
- Take your mother to the Benazir office for registration
- There you have to go to the registration desk and submit all the documents
- After that, you will be called to the survey room
- And then you will be given a form on which you have to enter all the information about your family
- After that, you have to get the principal of your school to sign this form
- Then this form has to be submitted back to the office
- After that, your mother’s thumb will be affixed to the verified names
- As soon as your survey is completed, you will receive a survey message within the next 24 hours
- Remember, you will start receiving financial assistance exactly three months after the survey
Financial assistance is being given to the poor under the Benazir Income Support Program. And many more programs have been created under this program in which the education scholarship program is very popular. The program through which financial assistance is being given to the children of the poor is aimed at sending the children of the poor to school. Who cannot study due to financial difficulties? If your household is not receiving financial aid, read this article carefully. It describes all the procedures through which you can avail Benazir Income Support Program.