BISP Tracking Pass Gov PK
BISP Tracking Pass GOV PK is intended for those who have registered for the Ehsaas Program and BISP Program and want to know about their eligibility and amount. If you are receiving financial assistance from the Benazir Income Support Program and you also want to receive money for your children’s education scholarships.
So visit the official website of the BISP program to know the complete information about your family’s eligibility and financial assistance through the web portal provided there. The method of determining eligibility is very simple. You can check your online eligibility at home just by ID card number. And can track your BISP amount.
BISP Tracking Passs Gov PK New Update
The latest update includes a portal that facilitates easy eligibility checking. To determine your eligibility:
- Access the provided portal.
- Enter your National Identity Document number in the first field.
- Enter the code shown in the image.
- Once submitted, a message confirming your eligibility will soon appear on your screen.
BISP 8171 Pass Gov Pk Update 2023-24
BISP Tracking 8171 Pass GOV PK has launched an online portal to provide facilities to poor people. All poor and deserving citizens can easily check their money by using this portal. Now you don’t need to worry, you can get instant financial assistance from the BISP program in just a few seconds.
It is very important to know whether you are eligible or ineligible for the Ehsaas program after registration. Because the government of Pakistan provides assistance to those who are found eligible for the Ehsaas program. To be eligible for the Ehsaas program, you must meet the eligibility criteria provided by the Benazir Income Support Program.
BISP 8171 Tracking Pass Gov PK
It should be remembered that the Government of Pakistan has not made Benazir Income Support Program for all people but this program has been made only to provide financial assistance to poor and deserving families. So it is very important to meet the eligibility criteria in this program.
If your poverty score is less than 40% or your monthly income is less than 50 thousand rupees, then you can easily qualify for the BISP program. The purpose of this article is to help those who want to know their eligibility after registration and track their money themselves.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the 8171 Program (BISP):
- Monthly income should be less than Rs 20,000 to be eligible for the BISP program.
- Applicant’s family members should not be holding government positions.
- Land ownership should not exceed two acres, and no commercial property is allowed in the applicant’s name.
- Applicants should not have a passport.
- Widows are given preference in eligibility for this program.
- Individuals who have not previously received any other type of government assistance are considered eligible.
8171 Ehsaas Tracking Pass.Gov.Pk Online Registration
Remember that it is very easy to track the BISP program amount. Send your National Identity Card number to the 8171 code which is the official code of the BISP program. You will soon receive a confirmation message with this code. n which you will be told whether you are eligible for this program or not and if you are eligible, how you can get this money.
Application Process By BISP Website
To apply for registration in the BISP program, here is a step-by-step guide:
- Access the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) official website.
- Once on the BISP website, look for the 8171 web portal section.
- Complete the application form provided on the portal. Be sure to provide all required information correctly.
- After filling out the form, submit it through the portal along with the required documents.
- Your application will go through a verification process.
If you are eligible for the program, you will receive information about your eligibility status and grant amount on your registered number.
The following documents are mandatory for registration in the BISP program.
The following are the required documents:
- National Identity Card attested by NADRA
- Children’s Bay Form
- Household electricity and gas bill