Ehsaas Tracking Pass Gov PK
Ehsaas Tracking Pass GOV PK is a website launched by Govt in October 2023. Through this, you can find out whether you are eligible for the Ehsaas program or not. You can check your eligibility status by registering your Computerized National Identity Card with NADRA.
NADRA, (National Database And Registration Authority), has a major role in the Ehsaas programme. Because the Government of Pakistan includes the families whose data is available in NADRA in Ehsaas Program and Benazir Income Support Program. And their poverty score is less than 30 percent.
Ehsaas Tracking Pass Gov PK Online Registration
Remember that NADRA has complete family data. NADRA has a database that contains complete data of all people. How many people are there in their house and how much is their monthly income and how is their house? Whenever the government of Pakistan starts a program, it enrolls people under the database of Ehsaas Nadra.
Dr. Amjad Saqib, the current chairperson of the BISP program, has decided to relaunch the NSER survey to enroll people in the Ehsaas tracking pass gov pk online registration. So that all such persons who are not present in Nadra can be included. If you want to know whether you are eligible for financial assistance from the Ehsaas program or not.
WWW Ehsaas Tracking Pass Gov PK
You can easily do this with Ehsaas tracking pass gov pk online registration 786. For online registration of Ehsaas Nadar Pass gov pk, check your value by sending your National Identity Card to 8171. If you qualify for the Ehsaas program, you will be given financial assistance of Rs.9,000 every three months by the Government of Pakistan.
It should be noted that women who are already eligible for the Benazir Nashonuma program are starting to receive money. Register and get paid n from www Ehsaas tracking pass gov pk. Remember that many women are getting this amount of 9000 to 15000. Because their last episode was left.
Ehsaas Tracking Pass Gov PK 2023
If you have not received the installment for the last three months, then you can get this installment in full. You will be given financial assistance of 27000 rupees. Women whose installments have been delayed for the past three months should go to their nearest cash center and get financial assistance of Rs 27,000. The government of Pakistan has decided that non-eligible women can also get their money.
27 thousand rupees will be collected for ineligible women. Register yourself in the Ehsaas program to get your financial aid. Check your eligibility through the given portal after registration. If you are eligible for this program then visit your nearest cash center to get this amount under Ehsaas Tracking Pass gov pk 2023 and get the amount.
How to Track Ehsaas Program Money?
You can check your money at home through Ehsaas Tracking, the procedure is very easy and simple.
- First of all, go to Google on your mobile
- Find the Ehsaas website
- There you will find an online portal
- You have to enter your National Identity Card number in this Ehsaas portal
- After that, you have to enter the code given in the image
- And know that the button has to be pressed
- You will get information about your amount soon
- Apart from this, you can also check your balance through the given portal
- His method is also exactly the same
Ehsaas Tracking Pass Gov PK Online
Now you can easily check whether you are eligible for the Ehsaas program or not by visiting Ehsaas Tracking. Follow these simple steps to check your eligibility: Enter your CNIC on the website, and you will see your eligibility status on the screen along with the code. This code confirms your eligibility, and you will receive a notification once the process is complete.
Don’t worry, the procedure is straightforward and hassle-free. Take immediate advantage of the Ehsaas program to ensure that no one in your family goes hungry. The program aims to raise awareness about hunger and help those in need.
Ehsaas Tracking Pass Gov PK 8171 Apply Online
- To register for Ehsaas Tracking. Pass, visit the Benazir Income Support Program office. Remember to bring the necessary documents with you. Here’s how you can register:
- Visit the Benazir Income Support Program office.
- You will participate in a dynamic survey where you will be asked about your family size and occupation.
- The survey will provide you with your information and show your poverty score.
- Your ID card will be verified during this process.
- By following these steps you will be able to complete your registration for Ehsaas Tracking.Pass.Gov.Pk.
While registering, make sure you have these documents with you:
- Bring your valid ID card.
- Carry household electricity and gas bills.
- If registering a child for education support, bring their Bay Form number.
- A disability certificate is required for persons with disabilities.
- Keep the NSER form with you.
- Registering widows must provide their husband’s death certificate.
- Bring documents to prove your Pakistani identity.
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Tracking Pass Gov PK
To be eligible for the program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Financial need: People who are poor and deserving whose monthly income is less than 35 thousand.
- Age Requirement: Persons between 20 to 60 years of age are eligible.
- Land Ownership: People with less than two acres of land.
- Poverty Score: A poverty score of 40% is required for eligibility.
- Employment Status: Persons whose family members do not hold government jobs.
- Passport Status: Those who have not obtained a passport.
- Family Size: Families with more than six members are eligible for the program.